Texas Press Association has partnered with the Southern Newspaper Publishers Association, Inland Press Association and the Local Media Association to ensure discounted rates for Texas newspapers to attend the 2016 Key Executives Mega-Conference – one of the largest industry events for newspaper executives and companies that do business with newspapers.
Record attendance is expected at the conference, which will be held at the J.W. Marriott in Austin, February 22-24, 2016.
- Link to program
- Register as an attendee at discounted member rates
- Become a sponsor or exhibitor
- See who is exhibiting in the tradeshow
Why should you attend?
This meeting brings together the top thought leaders in the business to discuss the hottest trends in the industry today.
Confirmed program topics include:
- Monday morning bonus session (begins at 10 a.m.): Driving digital sales
- New futures for news
- Going big on video and OTT
- What you need to engage your auto dealers
- Advance’s digital strategy
- The Local On-Demand Economy (LODE): The impacts and opportunities for local media
- Data and dollars
- Political advertising
- New business model spotlight
- 2016 advertising outlook
- Ten ways any size newsroom can increase engagement
- Events as a key source of revenue
- What’s hot in mobile
- Strengthening your preprint strategy
- Revenue ideas to go!
- Innovation unlocks new opportunities
- Presentation of the 2016 Mega-Innovation Award
Texas Press Association members are encouraged to nominate themselves for the Mega-Innovation Award.
- Introduced a new product, service or go-to-market approach that is substantially changing your current or future business model?
- Grown your digital revenue to be a critical portion of your revenue mix?
- Tapped into new audiences with a new approach to publishing?
- Diversified your revenue to be less dependent on traditional newspaper advertising?
- Created a culture of innovation for your employees?
If the answer is “YES” to any or all of these questions, YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR THIS AWARD!
This premiere industry event for newspaper executives and the companies that do business with newspapers was developed jointly by SNPA, Inland and Local Media Association. TPA is the regional co-sponsor of this year’s conference.
Hotel rooms for the 2016 Key Executives Mega-Conference are selling quickly and are likely to be gone long before the January 21 deadline! The room rate is $228 per night. Reserve your room now – online or call Marriott reservations at (888) 236-2427.
We hope you will plan to attend the 2016 Key Executives Mega-Conference.
For more information, visit the conference website: www.mega-conference.com.